How To Get Motivated To Lose Weight Tips – It’s Easier Than You Think!
One of the most common questions I hear is “How To Get Motivated To Lose Weight?” Losing Weight is hard for most people and sticking to a diet or exercise regime long term can become boring and exceptionally hard to maintain, although there are some ways to increase your motivation to lose weight and never look back.
The first step with any life changes we want to implement is to make a decision. For example You either want to lose weight or you don’t. And yes that may sound a little harsh but it is the honest truth. If you want to lose weight you can and if you are half hearted about losing weight you will either do one of two things. They are start a diet and give up or never start at all.
Now I know if you are still reading this you are totally committed within your mind and have the inner strength to succeed and perhaps you need a little assistance or guidance along the way to achieve your dreams.
Here’s A Few Tips On How To Stay Motivated To Lose Weight.
1. Think About Being Fit and Healthy rather than losing weight. What you focus you mind on is exactly what you will achieve. Don’t worry about how much weight you may or may not have lost just imagine yourself fit and full of energy and you automatically lose weight.
2. Set Reasonable Goals You Can Achieve – this is one of the most important elements when it comes to keeping the motivation to lose weight. If your goals are achievable you will be proud and happy with yourself. If you place unrealistic expectations on yourself you will easily become disappointed and perhaps give up.
3. Limit The Quantity Of Food You Eat But Don’t Eliminate Certain Food Groups – It is important to eat a wide variety of food so you don’t become disheartened and give up.
4. Exercise As Often As You Can – this one is important and one that people often fail to continue. Walking daily is wonderful exercise and burns up fat. People who walk claim to be mentally, physically and emotionally stronger and are more likely to succeed.
5. Colour Therapy can play a major role – You may wonder how to get motivated to lose weight with colour, well red is a wonderful colour to motivate and become empowered to accomplish everything especially when it comes to exercise. Blue is a calming and trusting colour and is also known as an appetite suppressant. Eating your meals from a blue plate will assist in reducing the quantities of food you eat.
6. Be kind to yourself and remember to celebrate small achievements. Any success is always good and if you break out and eat something you know you shouldn’t just accept the situation. Focus on the good and don’t dwell on what you should have done.
Once you get started you will quickly find other ways on how to stay motivated to lose weight and with every step you take the easier you will find it.
Additional Resources On How To Get Motivated To Lose Weight
- If your still finding the power to stay motivated to lose weight then Hypnosis for Weight Loss is a very successful way to lose weight by changing your mindset. Hypnosis for weight loss changes the belief patterns surrounding the types and quantities of food you eat and drink along with exercise. Following weight loss hypnosis many people have stated it was the easiest thing they have ever done and lost weight quickly and permanently.
- Lap Band Surgery Hypnosis – this is powerful hypnosis session which tricks the mind to believe it has had lap band surgery and now your stomach is so much smaller. You are also given suggestions that since your stomach is smaller you will only be able to eat small quantities of food and that you feel full and satisfied for much long than you ever did before. For more information about Gastric Band Hypnosis
Gather your family and friends together who want to lose weight, make a little group and support and keep each other on track.
Wishing you every success!
If you enjoyed this post Please Like and Share!